Vote Abraham Gayah

 

#Vote Abraham Gayah


We declare our full intention to lead when we know we are very competent to carry out the mandates of the Liberian children.

Comrades, Friends, supporters, and the Honorable House of Parliament of the Liberia National Children Representative Forum, I hereby assure you to without doubt and fear, but with the zest vote I Abraham Gayah for General Secretary for the development and change that we need in the children's forum. 
There is no doubtful account for this trust that I want you to usher in me come June. There have been a series of challenges facing the Secretariat of the Forum, but with the help of Almighty God and My vast experience and skills I have acquired over the time from Volunteering with Orphan Concern, I can assure you that not even the mountain can be a challenge for your next National Leadership.

Come one- Come all

#vote_abraham_gayah







Comments