Let’s Rise


Let’s Rise – Africa Rise

All my life

I have dream about it

One special day – my peculiar hope

The sun glows down her blessing

And the rain allows it to flourish

Wouldn’t overstate how strong- this deal

How precious it will be

The special design in numerous colors

Filling the mountain, hills, and plateaus

Drain down to the heart and soul

Of the lake, creeks, rivers, seas, and waterfall

The fulfilling message in the wind

From the dry and the fresh feeling of the Sahel and Sahara

The boys ride on donkey

And girls dress in lappas

Dance to the sound of our drums and sasa

And stomp the dust to the air

Allowing the gods to hear our calls

And secretly seek my plead

That Africa rise and shine again.

 

Garabsgg – Team Africa

On the Event Marking the African/ Cultural Night of the Emerging Leaders Boot camp 2020

Follow us on Facebook: Garabsgg Blog I

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Garabsgg Blog I
Hi, thanks for contacting us. We are grateful for your interest and support to our programs.
We've received your message and appreciate you reaching out.

Thank you

Kindly looking forward to hearing from you soon

Garabsgg
Administrator