Love Teacher

Love Teacher – June 14, 2022J

You have been more than just a friend
You treat me better and never bend
Surround me with arms of love
And the best of me you have shoved
From deep within, I have created an intent
And here I am with one request
Can you help me do this father and better?
Can you be my Love Teacher?
 
I appreciate the kiss and spray
And the many calls even at night
The motivational texts and inspiration
The boosting smiles and cheers
I know that you don’t forget to pray
Your prayer for me making my wrongs right
With all these intimacies I hold one hidden intention

Making you my Love Teacher 

You taught me Accounting
I have passion for counting
Girl- I know algebra
The distance between the breast and bra
Literature sweet stories make you sleep deeper
But I need a love teacher

 

I am a gospel preacher
And a civic teacher
Helping kids see their future
And to become good leaders
But I too need a teacher
And for sure I need a love teacher

 

Teach me how to care
Even concerned to them that don’t dare
Show me the ways and mean
How to heal a broken heart
Teach me the way to attract angel
Heal the broken bones from my teen
Who cares if it is straight or tangled
Just be my Love Teacher 




Comments